- Floor sanding
- Scratch and scuff buffing
- Colored refinishing and recoating
NOTE – PLEASE MAKE SURE TEXT IS NOT CUT OFF IN THE UNFOLD WIDGETS
- A beautiful look; dents, scratches, and grime can dull a once-attractive hardwood floor. When we refinish floors we’re not just adding a top coat- we sand and buff out the imperfections leaving you with a clean, polished look.
- Added value; if you are planning on selling your home, hardwood floors can be a strong selling point- if they look good, that is. A quick refinish is a cost-effective way to make your floors appear brand new and add value to your property.
- Extended life; refinishing helps prevent the need for maintenance and repairs. You won’t have to replace your flooring for decades if you have it sanded and refinished regularly.
Give your hardwood floors an aesthetic upgrade
Staining can completely change the texture and look of your hardwood floor. We can stain your floor with a color and effect that embodies your vision. Quality staining requires an experienced flooring contractor; don’t settle for the other guys. Contact Affordable Flooring today and get years of experience for a low cost!
Viktor took out some carpet and installed wood stairs in our home. He was extremely competitive in his pricing... read moreJohn B.8/17/2019
Hard workers and great results on our wood stairs. Estimate was very competitive. Made extra effort to deal with problems... read moreChris Z.8/17/2019
Vlad, the man in charge of Affordable Flooring, came to my home to give me an estimate for the area... read moreSteve R.8/17/2019
Viktor and his team were excellent. We had a few hiccups with our schedule Not only once but twice he... read moreLibby S.3/17/2019